COVID-19 CABIN RENTAL UPDATE:
To all of our renters this year, we are looking forward to your stay with us.
Latest Update: May, 2021
Travel restrictions for non-essential travel in B.C. are in place until May 25 to stop the spread of COVID-19 and variants of concern. Fines can be given to people who leave their region for non-essential travel. Stay local and stay in your community. Do not travel for non-essential reasons.
Under the EPA, an order restricting non-essential travel between certain regions of the province is in place until May 25 at midnight. This includes travel for:
- Vacations, weekend getaways and tourism activities
- Visiting family or friends for social reasons
- Recreation activities
Reasons for essential travel
Essential travel between regions is allowed. Essential reasons include:
- Returning to your principal residence, moving or helping someone move
- Work, both paid and unpaid (volunteer)
- Commercial transportation of goods
- Getting health care or social services or helping someone get those services
- Court appearance, complying with a court order or parole check-in
- Exercising parental responsibilities (including spending time as a parent with a minor child)
- Accessing child care services
- Attending classes at a post-secondary institution or school
- Responding to emergencies or a critical incident, like search and rescue operations
- Providing care to a person because of a psychological, behavioural or health condition, or a physical, cognitive or mental impairment
- Visiting a resident as an essential or social visitor at long-term care or assisted living facility
- Fleeing the risk of abuse or violence
- Attending a funeral
- Travelling under a PHO variance. For example, BCHL
- Local residents travelling into or out of the Nisga’a Health Authority region from the Northern/Interior travel region
Our Sanitation Practices:
Here are our rental changes and protective measures we are implementing to keep our cabins a safe haven for renters and to protect your health.
Every precaution is being taken to keep all cabin surfaces, utensils and amenities sanitized and disinfected before and after each renter. We use Nature’s bleach on door knobs, light switches and other high touch areas and soap and water for other areas as per BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC).
We will be providing clean bedding, linens & towels for the 2021 Season:
Premium Mattress and Pillow Protectors:
A Protective Mattress cover will be on each bed and pillow. These covers are Hypoallergenic, waterproof and breathable. They protect against fluids, dust mites, and bacteria. See more information about the mattress protectors Click Here.
Consumable goods provided:
Toilet paper, paper towels, coffee filters, dish soap, and hand soap, and hand sanitizers etc. will be provided.
The cabin provides a safe distance and privacy from others and neighbours.
If you get sick:
If you or your guests do get sick or with the COVID-19 virus, we do ask that you stay home, and we will give you a full refund or a credit towards your next stay with us.
Any Changes or current information will be sent to you along with your final invoice.
Travelling from the Mainland by BC Ferries:
Travel Advisory COVID-19 Update -Last updated April 23, 2021
Travel Advisory: Essential travel only. Masks mandatory. Multiple advisories in effect. Check before you travel.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you from a safe distance againthis year!
On behalf of the team at The Cabin Club, thank you for your ongoing support and understanding. We look forward to welcoming you to life on the lake this summer.
© Copyright cabin club 2020