MANY SHAWNIGAN & COWICHAN VALLEY ATTRACTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
There are lots to see and do at Shawnigan just a short drive to the Shawnigan Lake Village where you will find most of what you need from groceries to small restaurants and take outs, a pharmacy and gas station around the corner is Masons Public Beach and Store. Take a brisk 20-minute walk to the Galley Grill for burgers and beer and all you can eat Sunday Brunch Buffet! Or take a 20-minute drive to the Mill Bay Shopping Center and browse the shops and eat at Bridgemans Bistro one of the best restaurants in the area.
Shopping & Services
Shawnigan Lake Village:
- Aitken and Fraser - General Store in The Shawnigan Village
- IDA Island Pharmacy - in the village
- Shawnigan Garage - 250-743-2122
Around the Corner
- Mason's Store - Bakery, Deli and Groceries
3 Vintage Shops:
Emergencies call 911
- Shawnigan Lake Fire Department - in the village
- (250) 743-2096RCMP Shawnigan Lake Village (250) 743-5514
- Mill Bay Shopping Center : Thrifty's Groceries, 2 liquor stores, subway, 3 banks, medical Centre, Pharmasave, Library, ladies clothing stores, gift shops, hardware and paint, pet store, coffee shop, dollar store, subway, Manicure and Pedicures.
- Valley View Shopping Center: - Country Grocer Cobble Hill, Pizza, Chinese buffet, Drumroaster coffee, medical and dental centers, gym etc.
SHAWNIGAN Eateries & Restaurants Close by
SHAWNIGAN LAKE AMENITIES MAP
© Copyright cabin club 2019