LOG CABIN RENTer INFORMATION AND FEATURES
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Check-in is 3:00 pm
Check-out is 10:00 am
Outlined below are some cabin rental tips and information on what is provided and what to bring. We hope it will answer some of your questions and help make your cabin rental experience an enjoyable one!
A rustic, lake front two bedroom Pan-a-bode log cabin in a natural wooded setting. The main cabin sleeps 5 comfortably. During the warmer months the Detached outdoor Sleeping Cabana has a Queen bed.
Your well behaved pets are always welcome!
For older dogs that love the water there are stairs down to the water to make it easier for them to swim and easier to get out of the lake. They can also have a refreshing drink of water. They will just love it here!
- Two Bedrooms include Queen pillow top and single over double bunk bed.
- One Remodeled bathroom with shower.
- Living Room with a wood burning fire place.
- Fully Equipped Remodeled Kitchen.
- Kitchen utensils; pots, pans, dishes, glasses, cups and cutlery.
- Basic condiments; salt, pepper, sugar, and One Large Drinking Water container filled.
- Cooking Equipment; Electric stove and oven, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and toaster
- Drinking Water Cooler
- Linens; sheets, pillowcases, blankets, towels, dish clothes. mosquito nets.
- Entertainment; Basic Cable TV/DVD/VCR, & Netflix
- Portable CD player and radio.
- Internet Access and WIFI is available
- Games; Cards, trivial pursuit, scrabble and others.
- Outdoor gas barbecue.
- Patio Furniture; Outdoor dining table and chairs and lounge furniture.
- A large gated wrap around deck.
- Outdoor Fire-pit on the Deck
- Detached Sleeping Cabana or Bunkie
- Private lake side picnic area and private wharf.
2 Bedrooms, living room, dining area, full kitchen, 1 bathroom,
Sleeps 4-5 Comfortably heads in beds.
DETACHED SLEEPING CABANA (BUNKIE)
A detached Open,three sided sleeping Cabana right at the waters edge with a queen bed.
Sleeps 2 from June to September - Weather dependent.
WHAT TO BRING ON YOUR VACATION
Although a boat is not provided, a local marina rents ski-do’s .
You are responsible for your own Life Jackets. In order for a life jacket to work - it must fit properly for each person's size; therefore, you should bring your own. One approved life jacket or PFD is required for each person on board any pleasure craft or boating vessel. (As of September 2009 all drivers of a motor boat will be required to have an operator’s license.)
- Trout or Bass Fishing equipment, license (you can fish right off the wharf)
- Sun-block, sun hats, sunglasses, water shoes
- Games or books for rainy days
- Beach towels
- Insect spray
- Groceries, beverages etc.
- Cell phone for LD calling (Local Telephone Calls are available)
- Videos/DVD’S: (cable TV/ DVD PLAYER & VCR)
- Optional: Extra linen if you wish a change during your 1 weekstay.