This waterfront pan-a-bode log cabin is nestled in a natural wooded setting, only 28 miles and a 30 to 40 minute drive north from British Columbia's Capital City of Victoria. Situated well off the road it is a fairly private and quiet location. It is available for rent by the week during July and August or a minimum of 3 nights in May, June and September. There is everything you need for a fun filled family holiday or quiet romantic getaway for two and your well behaved pets are always welcome!
ENJOY THE MANY LAKE ACTIVITIES;
During the heat of the day step out onto the large patio deck to lounge in the sun and enjoy the boats passing by. The deck steps lead down to a natural water front picnic area with your own private wharf. In the evenings sit by the cozy wood-burning fireplace. Enjoy, sunbathing, swimming, water skiing, tubing, sailing or fishing to your hearts content. Although a boat is not provided, a local marina provides rentals for small fishing boats; ski-do’s and canoes. Worms for fishing are available at Mason's local store.
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS, RESTAURANTS, WINERIES & GOLF :
- WINERY AND CIDER TOURS, Cowichan Valley Wine tasting, Download your passport and Map to Cowichan’s wine country.
- KINSOLE TRESTLE Go for a Hike along the historical trail see the TripAdvisor reviews.
- GOLF COURSES VANCOUVER ISLAND Three
18 hole golf courses near by.
- LOCAL RESTAURANTS Casual
and fine dining in the Cowichan Valley.
- SHAWNIGAN LAKE MUSEUM In the village across from the Grocery Store.
- SHAWNIGAN LAKE BUSINESS DIRECTORY, Calendar of Events, Listings, More Local Attractions
- MEMORY ISLAND PROVINCIAL PARK, On the lake just south of the cabin.
- HORSEBACK TRAIL RIDES Alpine Stables not far In Cobble Hill